epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Matter of Some Concern


Doug Domin preached at Andy Wilson's installation service in Laconia yesterday afternoon. He did a great job, and I'll post later concerning his message, but there was a matter of some concern that I wanted to note. Doug's brother has become a Yankees fan... Things like this do happen, but who of us can really say that we understand?

LATER IN THE DAY... On Doug's message from Habakkuk 1 yesterday, I found myself quite struck by the thought that I need to have humility and meekness before God in the midst of trial. I am not sure we are often able to figure out what God is doing through particular trials, but we do know that "the just (God's people) shall live by faith."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home