epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thank you note from Hong Key

Dear Steve

Your mail is just in time.

I am heading to Cluj for the conference.

I will organize to contribute the Institute (Calvin's Institues - my note) for the
key leaders of the party and university.

As you see in the program I am inviting even the Mayer
of Timisoara.

I already discuss for the next year conference.

I like to invite some of your Christian politician,media person
and some civil administrators.

I will let you know more detail.

Are you organizing to bring team to Romania?

Again thank you so much.

Please send our regard to your people.

...

In Christ,

Chung

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home