epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Reymond's Systematic Theology

I highly recommend this resource for those who would like to do in-depth study in Reformed theology. I am now teaching this book for the second time, and it is definitely a resource that is worth going through more than once. Some time ago I did a 6am class for a few of you. We were at it for 2 and a half years. If there is interest I would be happy to start that again. I also am available to do a home study class in this or some other material if you are interested. I meet with the Rohrdanz family every Tuesday night, and we are making our way through the Westminster Confession of Faith. Please let me know if you would like to do something like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home