epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Trip to Romania in Late August

I have now purchased my tickets for a trip to Romania in late August, so I guess it is official. The main thing I will be doing there will be teaching on the Means of Grace and the Ministry of the Church at a church retreat in Cluj, the largest city in Transylvania. I will also be visiting the Szurokas in Baia Mare and the Susters and Ciuchis in Roman. I need to finish my teaching materials for the retreat in the next couple of weeks so that these can be translated into Romanian. Please pray for the booklet that I will be doing which is based on the 15 talking points from Dr. Ligon Duncan that we have been going through in Adult Sunday School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home