epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Five Pillars



Which list is God's? What are the true pillars of God-based faith?



5 Pillars of Non-Practicingism

1. There is a god.
2. I am not rejecting that god.
3. I loosely embrace the tradition I am most comfortable with.
4. I disturb no one with any faith claims.
5. I ask that no one disturb me with their faith claims.

5 Pillars of Calvinism

1. The All-Surpassing Glory of God
2. The Surprising Depth of Human Sin
3. The Perfect Righteousness and Atoning Sacrifice of Jesus Christ
4. The Powerful and Orderly Plan of New Testament Church Life
5. The Resulting Witness to and Transformation of a Dying World

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Pastor Magee said...

I've decided to add comments to my blog for a few days. Feel free to comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home