epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Apostles Creed, #6

Continuing in the Apostles Creed... I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ,


"His only Son,"


Jesus, the Messiah, is the Son of God.

I trust in Him as I trust in the Father.

He is building the eternal house of God.

He is established forever as the King of Israel.

He has become the hope of the nations.


Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son,
lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
for his wrath is quickly kindled.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.


1 Chronicles 17:12 He shall build a house for me, and I will establish his throne forever. 13 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. I will not take my steadfast love from him, as I took it from him who was before you, 14 but I will confirm him in my house and in my kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever.’”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home