epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Friday, March 30, 2012

Psalm 119

[ALEPH] Bless me Lord with all obedience.
[BETH] How can I obey? Only by Your Word.
[GIMEL] Deal bountifully. Give me Your fullness.
[DALETH] Clings... My soul clings to dust. Oh Life!
[HE] Teach me Your way. I will follow You.
[WAW] Also may this come to me: eternal love.
[ZAYIN] Remember Your promise. I remember.
[HETH] My portion? You, Your Word, Your love.
[TETH] Well have you dealt with me, even in grief.
[YODH] Your hands made me. Comfort me in love.
[KAPH] Faints... My soul faints for You, Oh Lord.
[LAMEDH] Unto eternity You will be faithful.
[MEM] Oh how I love Your Word! It is my delight!
[NUN] A lamp to my feet! The joy of my heart!
[SAMEKH] The double-minded I hate. I fear You.
[AYIN] I have done what You said. I wait for You.
[PE] Wonderful! Your Word is wonderful.
[TSADHE] Righteous! Your Son is forever true.
[QOPH] I cry to You Lord Jesus! Save me!
[RESH] Look on me now and give me life.
[SIN AND SHIN] Princes hate me. I hope in You.
[TAW] Let my song come to Your ear. Rescue me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home