epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Luke 22:31-34


Part 6 of 21

[31] “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat, [32] but I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.” [33] Peter said to him, “Lord, I am ready to go with you both to prison and to death.” [34] Jesus said, “I tell you, Peter, the rooster will not crow this day, until you deny three times that you know me.”
(Luke 22:31-34 ESV)

6. “Keep me, O God, from Satan's trap.
If I should faint or stray,
Revive me with Your Word again,
Remind me how to pray.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home