epcblog

Devotional thoughts (Monday through Thursday mornings) from the pastor of Exeter Presbyterian Church in Exeter, NH // Sunday Worship 10:30am // 73 Winter Street

Monday, April 23, 2007

Off to Uganda


I'll be at African Bible College in Uganda for the next two weeks. I will try to log some entries from Africa. When I return I will pick up with Proverbs 11 in morning worship after I get some rest. There are some "Faith of Our Fathers" books on the book table that are a devotional guide that starts on May 3rd and continues for 50 days until General Assembly in June. The price is $5. Please take one and use it. Doug will be preaching two Chris Robinson sermons on Revelation 14:13 while I am gone. Matt will start a Sunday School series on the Westminster Confession of Faith. Looking forward to seeing you all when I return.

In Christ's Love,
Steve P.S. Family picture from Easter above. Missing you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home